Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LIFESTYLE!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched high on the hill with views of stunning sunsets over the Clarence River and Maclean township, this low maintenance lifestyle property boasts hidden value and quality that the most astute buyer will certainly appreciate. The large rear deck is the perfect place to sit, relax and take in the panoramic views or to entertain family and friends. Great views and minutes to all facilities, this is arguably the best position in Maclean.
Upon arrival, the manicured gardens and great street appeal immediately let you know that this property is both loved and well cared for. Upon entry, the sight of the polished timber floorboards that extend to the huge dining/lounge area and rear deck with views over the river toward Ashby, signify this property is something very special indeed.
Another benefit of being at the top of the hill is the passive cooling from both the south over the top of the hill and the afternoon breezes off the river from the north. The builders appreciated this great position with views but also understood the potential exposure that comes from a great location and as such, this is likely the only "cyclone rated" construction in Maclean. This means "peace of mind' for you.
Some of the must see features include;
- Cyclone rated construction with frame tie-down straps/bracing and heavy duty glazing etc.
- Stunning polished timber floors to entrance and through to the main living area
- Spacious kitchen with great appliances, fantastic storage, generous bench space and large walk-in pantry
- Huge, open lounge and dining areas with access to large rear deck with stunning river views plus A/C
- Large bedrooms with BIR's, ducted A/C and ceiling fans
- Generous main bedroom with extra-large built in wardrobe and ensuite, ducted A/C, ceiling fan plus side deck access with river views
- Extra-large laundry with good storage and offset area with built-in cabinetry that makes a perfect study
- Double garage with 3 phase power plus additional storage
- Solar panels and invertor installed to reduce power costs
- Landscaped, low-maintenance gardens with watering system installed
- Good sized lock up workshop or storage below with power
It is exceptionally rare for a property of this quality in such a great location to come to the market and as such, we anticipate plenty of interest.
To fully appreciate the lifestyle benefits and the value this property can offer you, we highly recommend that you book your inspection now. Please contact Alan Bruchert on 0458 495 172 to arrange your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
605m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.