Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
VALUE THAT WILL SURPRISE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This is an opportunity to secure a fantastic three bedroom unit in this Townsend duplex with a clever design to provide ample space and still have a generous yard of approximately 225 sqm which is an absolute rarity these days. The high raked ceilings also provide that additional sense and feel of space. The southerly aspect helps keep the unit cooler during the summer months.
This could be the perfect, cost effective entry into the property market for first home buyers or a great downsizing solution and is certainly going to appeal to investors. The vendor's will be happy to negotiate with any savvy investor considering a combined purchase of units 1 & 2 to strengthen their portfolio.
Some of the key benefits to this property are;
- Generous carpeted lounge with high raked ceiling and ceiling fan
- Good sized kitchen with ample storage, bench space and good appliances including dishwasher
- Generous sized hall storage cupboards
- Tiled dining area with ceiling fan that overlooks the covered outside patio
- Carpeted bedrooms with BIR's, ceiling fans and main with extra-large BIR
- Good bathroom with shower, bath and vanity plus separate W/C
- Large laundry with plenty of space for additional storage if required
- Single lock up garage with under cover entry to the unit
- Lock up 3 x 3 mtr garden shed for additional storage
- Established gardens plus approx. 225 sqm enclosed yard
This unit is located in a quiet cul-de-sac only minutes to the nearest school, shop and transport. The township of Maclean is only 5 minutes away plus the pristine beaches of Brooms Head and Yamba are a short, easy drive.
Savvy investors are encouraged to evaluate the benefits of a combined purchase of both units 1 & 2. Good, long term tenants currently in place.
To appreciate the value on offer here, an inspection is recommended so please contact the listing agent, Alan Bruchert on 0458 495 172 to book your inspection today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Raked Ceilings
387m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.