SOLD by Alan Bruchert
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
Imagine waking in the morning, grabbing a coffee from your built-in expresso machine to then sit on your elevated screened rear deck to watch the day start along the Clarence River with fishing boats out and yachts sailing on the river. It just doesn't get any better than this.
Proudly presented to the market for the first time, this magnificent executive style home exudes quality throughout and is set on an elevated 3/4 acre block with stunning river views of the Clarence River. This is your opportunity to enjoy the quiet relaxed lifestyle that the Lawrence community is renowned for.
At approximately 370m2 under roof, this quality home has so much to offer, such as;
• Outstanding river views from the open plan living area, master bedroom, guest accommodation and fully screened covered rear deck
• Spacious modern kitchen with island bench, gas cooktop and modern appliances including a built-in expresso coffee machine
• Great open plan design with quality floating timber floors to the entry and dining area plus reverse cycle A/C and fireplace for winter ambience
• The spacious carpeted lounge has views to the river plus direct access to the rear deck
• The large master bedroom boasts a walk-through robe plus modern ensuite
• The remaining two bedrooms are complete with built-in robes, ceiling fans and are generous in size
• There is a study nook with built in desk and storage cabinet plus NBN availability here
• An outstanding feature is the separate, self-contained guest accommodation that is perfect for extended family, friends or it could be the Airbnb solution for those wanting an additional income stream (STCA)
• A large bedroom, WIR, bathroom, lounge with river views plus reverse cycle A/C, kitchenette, dining area and enclosed courtyard complete the guest accommodation
• The guest accommodation also boasts wide wheel chair friendly doorways and shower access which shows the attention to detail in planning the layout
• Roller security shutters provide protection from adverse weather, if required
• Energy efficiency is a feature here with insulation to all walls plus ceiling, 3KW solar array + solar HWS, 2 x poly water tanks (approx. 5,000 ltr each) plus in-ground water tank (approx. 7,500 ltr)
• Polished concreate driveway with two car shade sail lead to the large double garage with panel lift door
• 6 x 6 mtr colorbond shed with 2.4 & 3.2 mtr doors to protect your caravan and/or boat
• The established gardens are well designed to complement this property
If you are seeking a relaxed lifestyle property with exceptional river views in addition to being an easy drive to the townships of Grafton, Maclean or the beaches of Yamba and Brooms Head , then this property is a must see.
To adequately appreciate all this property has to offer, book your inspection now.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.