It's All about The Lifestyle
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Located in a quiet northern part of the Lawrence community is this immaculately presented four bedroom home on just over one acre. All of the hard work has been done and you only have to move in, sit back and enjoy all the lifestyle benefits this property has to offer.
With a generous sized (approx. 42 sqm) alfresco dining area off the family/dining room it is easy to imagine yourself entertaining friends/family with an evening BBQ or just relax and watch the kids play in the huge level grassed and fully fenced yard.
Some of the outstanding features of this property are;
- Huge open plan living area with interesting racked ceilings and tasteful feature walls
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout for your comfort any time of year
- Large modern kitchen with functional layout, stone benches, ceramic cooktop, generous fridge space and walk-in pantry
- Generous dining area to seat all the family adjoin the family lounge area
- Separate media room/lounge with internal doors to close for a quiet retreat
- Large master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan and own covered patio
- Three generous sized bedrooms with BIR's and ceiling fans
- Exceptional linen and storage spaces at 5 different locations for convenience
- Double sized shower plus bath with separate double vanity and toilet
- Solar hot water to help keep costs down
- Laundry has ample bench space, cupboards and built-in tub
- Large alfresco dining area with ceiling fans and views to the rear of the property
- Landscaped gardens with timber borders and screening plants to provide privacy
- 8 x 8 mtr colorbond shed with 2 car paces plus workshop area
- 2 x poly water tanks for gardens and fruit trees
- Level grassed yard with dual street frontage for convenience
This outstanding property in the prestigious Lawrence Ridge Estate is only minutes to the local general store, tavern, post office, boat ramp, school, golf course and sporting fields.
The quiet, relaxed community of Lawrence is located within an easy drive to the townships Grafton or Maclean and is within a comfortable drive to the pristine beaches of Yamba, Brooms Head or Yuragir National Park.
Book your private inspection today by contacting the agent, Alan Bruchert on 0458 495 172
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.